Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009= Year of Expectation

As the clock prepares to strike 12am and brings in the new year, so many thoughts are running through my head. Lord, what is this year gonna be like? Then I think to myself, what will 2009 be about for me? I know I'm staying away from the cliche resolutions. It seems I always lose sight of what I set out to do. So I'm simply going to live by a theme, A Year Of Expectancy. With all the seeds sown and tears shed in the past t2 years, I'm simply declaring a year of jubilee.


While God is a God of grace, he is also a God of reward. There is no way that the righteous shall be forsaken and I am certainly no exception. In living my life accordingly to his will, I know there will be great reward. Regardless of what the current situations may look like, I know the best is yet to come.

So many people often find themselves in a place where they are tired of doing 'the right thing' and they give up. The moment they give is when their breakthrough is around the corner. Its like running a marathon and stopping just short of the finish line.

In making my theme 'Expectation' I am changing the tides. By declaring victory over every trial in advance, I've already won. No matter what the circumstance, God will make me the victor. We have to know that God has something great in store for us and begin to live in positive expectation.



Whether its finding a parking space, getting a raise, triumphing over sicknesses, a family member being saved or winning a million dollars, I expect breakthrough for 2009 in all that I do. And I am believing the same for you. You need only touch and agree that this is your year and it shall be done. Be blessed and prepare for what God is about to do for you.


~In the flyest expectation

No comments: