Friday, January 2, 2009

Just A Minute




In this new year, we must all commit to truly cultivating our relationship with God. Not only are you not reverencing God, but you are also doing yourself a great disservice. I know it first hand. I will start off great reading my bible for a few days straight and then I start trickling off. I see the difference immediately. I am not as optimistic and my spirit just isn't the same. Once I get back into the groove of things, I am right back on track.


This post is going to be short because I really need to go ahead and read my bible befor my eyes get too heavy. lol. Set your alarm clock on your phone to ring at the same time everyday or night. Make it a habit to read your bible daily. You must equip yourself before the war, not during the war!


Let me go on and read my word. Hope you do the same.


Here are a list of free daily devotionals that will help you with receiving your daily bread:










These are just a few. You can always google "daily devotionals" and find a myriad of different resources!


~Fly Reader

No comments: