Saturday, January 24, 2009

Neo Soul does it every time


Well, you all know that I absolutely looooooooooove neo-soul music! It is something about the lyrics and the creative usage of instruments and vocal ability. There is really no need to elaborate on the greatness of all of these artists, but here is a list of some of my favorite songs/artists!



MAXWELL- "Til The Cops Come Knockin' " (Entire Urban Hang Suite Album) ,"Maybe You", Drowndeep:Hula, Know These Things: Shouldn't You, Mello: Sumthin (The Hush)



Kindred the Family Soul - "Stars", "My Time", "All that you are"



Conya Doss "Meantime"



Algebra Blesset "What Happened"



Jill Scott- "The Way" , "The Fact Is ( I need you)", "My Love", "He Loves Me" , "I Think It's Better" (and just about EVERYTHING)..lol



Erykah Badu - "Next LIfetime", "Time Wastin' ", Didn't Cha Know"



PJ Morton -"I Need To Know", "No Ordinary Love"

Lalah Hathaway- "If U Ever", "We were 2", "Learning to Swim", "Forever for Always, For Love",


India Aire- "Beautiful Surprise"

Just a few... lol

~Fly Soul Lover

No comments: