Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Good Reverend!

On this day, I want to wish one of my favorite men of all time a Happy Birthday! This day means so much for me (Founders' Day)! I love me some Martin Luther the King Jr. ( lol) . I just looooooooooved what he stood for and how great he looked in a suit. It is so crazy how history often repeats itself with kindred spirits. Sometimes when you look into Barak Obama's eyes, you can see that very same thing. Hope, Love, Courage, the ability to see beyond our circumstances.


Not going to post all this long drawn out info, just take a moment to pause and celebrate what this great man stood for. Not to mention how good looking he was. Speaking of which, what happened to men dressing up everyday! Even if it was to the store or to go have coffee? (post to come!!!) I digress! Happy Birthday to the Good Reverend Doctor King!







The Dream has been realized, now wake up and be a part of it!

~Humble Flyness

No comments: