Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Put a Ring On It

Well, the new show with the Simmons girls called "Daddy's Girls" will be airing on MTV and some interesting footage has been released. Angela talks about why her and her super rich skater boyfriend, T.K. broke up. He basically wanted to sex her up without putting a ring on it. You know I was ubber excited to hear this. It's not often that hear stars step out and say that they are not screwing everyone that they meet just because. People completely overlooked the fact that Mariah and Nick Cannon waited to have sex until they got married. (Although they dated for like 16 minutes..lol) And even Jessica Simpson with her ditsy self was able to hold out and wait until she got married. (Although she lacked many of the skills needed to be a wife..lol)


Now, I am not going to get on my pedestal and bore you with my "knowing your worth" or the "don't let him have the milk without buying the cow" speeches. But I will say this, great things come to those who wait. "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint" (Isa. 40:31). It is utterly important that you know your worth and demand it from all that you encounter. Not that you should be haughty or rude with it, but you should simply emanate greatness. Therefore you will attract it.


Yes, I have chosen a life of abstinence which is trying in itself, but I think it is necessary in these days and times. Above the diseases and risk factors, you just can't give of your heart and time to everyone. Truth be told, intimacy is more critical than sex. ( Not that I'm, an expert, but I'm an avid researcher) I will go into more detail about that in another blog.



I just wanted to take time to applaud the efforts of another beautiful woman standing up for her worth. Knowing your value is half the battle! Trust me, it's all worth it in the end.






~Valuable Fly Girl

No comments: