Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nas and Kelis: It's a Boy





Well, the preggers bug seems to be going around pretty swiftly (drink bottled water everyone! lol) ... Nas has been blogging to the world that he and Kelis are expecting their first child, a BOY! You know he is too hype. Kelis is probably already stirring a concoction of hot pink hair dye to color the poor little boy's hair....lol.. This is going to be a mess. But they did it all in the confines of marriage, so it's a beautiful thing nonetheless

While this is their first child together, Nas has a 14-year-old daughter named Destiny with author and music executive Carmen Bryan. He did a pretty good job of not having a whole bunch of little ones running around.


Here is a snippet of his blog from the web



“I’m sure that y’all heard K is expecting. The Internet seems to be more excited
than I am. It’s crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn’t wanna leave
all my fans out the loop,” the Queens MC wrote in a blog entry on Global Grind. “But I wanted to let ya’ll know from me personally that I’m having my first SON!!!!!”


~ Flyness and Blessings

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I've nominated you for an award! Check out the details here: http://www.blaqvixenbeauty.net/2009/02/vix-fix-blaq-vixen-beauty-receives.html

nativetounge26 said...

CONGRATS TO THEM, NAS GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS NOW, A BOY & A GIRL IN THE FAM


WWW.CASHMERETHOUGHT.BLOGSPOT.COM

Her Flyness said...

yaaaaaaay ! Thanks BVB!

The Aesthetic Leo said...

Congratulations to them!!!!!!!!!!!

Bombchell said...

wow congrats to them